Scholarships Guidance Department
NEW for 2019:
- Students must upload their FAFSA Confirmation Page to our scholarship application.
- Students must therefore complete the FAFSA application before they can apply for our scholarships. The application is open now at: www.fafsa.gov.
- If a student is not planning to complete a FAFSA, they cannot apply for a Foundation scholarship.
- 2019-20 FAFSA Opening Date: October 1, 2018 (www.fafsa.gov)
- GWCF Application Opening Date: January 3, 2019
- GWCF Application Deadline: March 4, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
- Recommended Start Date: No later than February 15, 2019
High school seniors who live in Worcester County may apply at www.greaterworcester.org.
Please advise your students to complete the FAFSA this fall and to begin our application no later than February 15. They should aim to submit it early (by February 28) to have time to address any technology glitches that may occur. Thank you!
If you have any questions about our upcoming scholarship season, please email email@example.com
Scholarship Guidance: Search for additional scholarships.
2018-2019 Scholarship Deadlines
- Prudentail Spirit Scholarship - Apply online
Deadline: November 6, 2018
- Bay Path Education Foundation Scholarships - Apply online
Deadline: April 1, 2019
- Robert Zukowski Community Service Scholarships - Apply online
Deadline: February 15, 2019